I have created this blog as a member of the Pennsylvania School Librarians’ Web 2.0 course. I am delighted to have this opportunity to not only learn about some of the important technologies available in our online world, but to actually work with them and to do so with a community of learners who share similar goals of working well and effectively with their students, their fellow teachers, and their school communities.
We are supposed to begin our work here by responding to the 7 1/2 Habits of Lifelong Learners. The first of these habits, defining my goal, is probably the most difficult for me. I tend to have an amorphous, wondering-what-the-next-step-might-be approach to whatever I’m exploring or doing. That’s good for many of those other habits of lifelong learners, but I need to work to develop that vital skill of identifying a specific goal and being satisfied with its successful completion. Though I do find roadblocks difficult, I usually think of problems as a challenge and an opportunity to learn something new, so maybe that’s a strength I don’t much consider.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment